We had the chance to spend little time in a small community settled by a forest somewhere between Bern and Zurich. It was nice to meet people that love living a very simple life in the naked nature. They wash their faces/shower with rain water in an improvised space in the forest and they always cook and eat together sharing the little that they have. Unfortunately this way of living is almost impossible in the winter time so our friends make sure to enjoy the green nature as much as possible.
A light and colorful journal about Community life and Permaculture
- EVS Schloss Glarisegg 2013 in retrospective
- 2013, Thank you for bringing me so much green and novelty!
- Abschiedsparty (Farewell Party)
- Rüdiger’s Klangwerk
- Winter ist da!
- Raclette evening with the garden team
- Late autumn in the garden
- Zürich und Luzern
- November Garden update
- Autumn – the year’s last, loveliest smile
- Deutsch lernen in der Sonne
- Permaculture Ethics
- Garten Team Photo Session
- 10 Years Celebration of Glarisegg Community
- Cheerful helpers at Marco’s farm